The Cuisinart 666-24 Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized 8 Qt. Stockpot with Cover offers a wide design to maximize the reduction of liquids for more concentrated stocks and heartier, more flavorful soups and stews. Whether you're preparing a stock for a proven vegetable soup, browning beef bones for beef stock, or simmering chili all day long until the flavors are blended to perfection, the stockpot guarantees delicious results. The tempered glass lid seals in flavor while keeping the contents visible. Two solid stainless steel side grips, riveted to ensure a lifetime of perfect balance, are wide enough for thick potholders. The Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast and even heating.
- Quantanium non-stick cooking surface is metal utensil safe and reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance; dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Solid stainless steel riveted cool grip handles are comfortable and stay cool on the stovetop
- Tapered rim for drip-free pouring
- Tempered, break-resistant glass cover
- Oven safe up to 500°F; hand wash only
- Great for classic cooking techniques like slowly simmering chicken stew and hearty, homemade soups until all the flavors perfectly blend together