The Cuisinart 766-24 Chef's Classic 8 Qt. Stockpot with Cover is ideal for everything from making large-batch soups to boiling corn on the cob to simmering stock. Exclusively designed aluminum encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere. The mirror finish, classic look and professional performance of stainless steel is an investment that proves its worth every time used. The 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors and easily cleans to its original brilliant finish. A tight-fitting, Flavor Lock lid seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results every time. The Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware will give countless years of service and pleasure.
- 18/10 interior and exterior mirror finish delivers classic looks and professional performance
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly to eliminate hot spots
- Solid stainless steel riveted cool grip handles are comfortable and stay cool on the stovetop
- Tapered rim for drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and nutrients
- Dishwasher safe; broiler and freezer safe
- Oven safe up to 550°F