The RedGard Shower Base is a one piece, perfectly sloped component of a shower system and a substitute for concrete mortar. The base is made of 3 pound high-density R EPS material that is encapsulated in a fiber mesh and epoxy finish. The base comes with curbs and flanges pre-attached. All parts are waterproofed with RedGard, so no additional treatments are necessary. This kit includes a 9 ft. x 12 ft. plastic sheeting roll, drain assembly, 10.1 oz. tube of urethane sealant, 1 pair of gloves and instructional DVD and booklet.
- Replaces the old liners that can tear or get holes in them during construction
- Installed using a modified thinset
- Installation time is minimal
- Sloped at 2% grade to the drain
- Available in 17 sizes and curb configurations to accommodate most common floor sizes and orientations
- 2 curbs right corner