The MegaLite 30 lb. White Crack Prevention Mortar is the ultimate performing lightweight mortar protects against cracks up to 1/8 in. (3 mm). Offers the ultimate in bond strength for the most demanding installation requirements with the flexibility to withstand horizontal substrate movement up to 1/8 in. (3 mm). Formulated with CustomLite technology, it's 40% lighter than other mortars, providing excellent handling characteristics and offers non-sag, non-slip installation on walls. Diverse in application, it is capable of thin-set or medium-bed use up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) thick on horizontal surfaces after beat in. Non-slump, medium-bed features provide the ultimate support for large format tile and stone. Formulated with premium white cements and select recycled content for a pure white backdrop for the delicate installation of hard-to-bond glass tile. A 30 lb (13.6 kg) bag covers the same area as a 50 lb (22.68 kg) bag of traditional mortar. Use for interior or exterior floors, countertops and walls.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Maximum flexibility to prevent cracks in tile
- Unsurpassed bond strength
- Non-slump for floors; sag and slip resistant for walls
- Lightweight - 30 lbs. covers the same area as 50 lbs. of traditional mortar
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4TE, A118.15TE and A118.11 without the need for additives
- Formulated with recycled material and contributes to LEED certification