OmniGrip’s unique formula sets a radical new standard, offering many benefits not found in traditional tile adhesives. Formulated with more solids and less water, OmniGrip shrinks up to 33% less than traditional adhesives ensuring maximum coverage and superior bonds. This high-polymer formula remains flexible allowing a wide variety of applications. Recommended to bond porcelain, marble, granite, stone, ceramic, mosaic and quarry tile up to 8 in. x 8 in. for interior use only. Can be used with tile up to 18 in. x 18 in., but dry time significantly increases. Dry time will be extended if using larger tiles, bonding to non-porous surface, in high humidity or if temperature is below 60F. Do not apply excess adhesive when installing.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Ideal for smaller format tile and stone installations
- Powerful bond strength and great durability in areas with intermittent water exposure
- Light weight helps prevent sagging and makes carrying easy
- Standard dry time for 8 in. x 8 in. tile is 24-72 hours before applying grout
- Open and adjustment times of more than 1 hour
- Dry time will be extended if using larger tiles and in high humidity or temperatures below 60F