Polyblend is America's #1 grout. Custom Building Products Polyblend Non-Sanded Grout is polymer-modified to produce hard, dense joints that are resistant to shrinking, cracking and wear. It is formulated with proprietary technology to ensure durability, color consistency and quick setting.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Mix with water for any tile or stone installation
- Non-sanded for grout joints from up to 1/8 in.
- Resistant to shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear
- Initial set in 4 hours, final set in 5 hours
- Delivers a consistent color
- Rated for residential to extra-heavy commercial use
- Exceeds ANSI A118.6 standards
- Refer to the technical data sheet for suitable tile types, limitations, installation instructions and warranty information
- Excellent for highly-glazed ceramic tile and highly-polished marble or natural stone