Polyblend Non-Sanded Grout is a polymer-modified, cement-based non-sanded grout designed for highly glazed or polished tile, marble and natural stone that would be scratched by sanded grouts. This durable, non-shrinking grout accommodates joints up to 1/8 in. (3 mm). This grout can be used for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Mix with water for tile and stone installation
- Resistant to shrinking, powdering and wear
- Residential and commercial applications
- 10 lb. bag covers approximately 659 sq. ft.
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout; final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout. Final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques.