A fast-setting, lightweight, polymer-modified, cement-based grout that offers consistent color without mottling or shading, regardless of tile type, temperature or humidity. Creates dense joints that provide more stain resistance than standard cement grouts. Cures quickly and develops high early-strength to accommodate grout joints from 1/16 in. to 1/2 in. Prism may be used for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- May be used for both floor and wall installations
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial applications
- Use for countertops, tub surrounds, showers and high traffic areas
- For use in submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains)
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout; final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques