ProLite Premium Rapid Setting Large Format Tile Mortar is a lightweight, medium bed, rapid-setting mortar. This technologically advanced mortar offers high-performance designed to meet the rigors of setting large format tile and stone for fast track commercial or residential installations. Capable of thin-set or medium bed application up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) thick on horizontal surfaces after beat-in. Adjustments allowed, yet it will set quickly, allowing the grouting process to begin in under 3 hours with light traffic in 4 hours. One part formula with no need for a separate liquid additive to improve bond strength, flexibility or performance. Excellent open time and adjustability. Non-slump performance for floor installations. Formulated with CustomLite Technology, ProLite is 40% lighter than traditional mortars, providing excellent handling characteristics.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fast curing - Grout in 3 hours, open for traffic in 4 hours
- High bond strength
- Non-slump for floors, sag and slip resistant for walls
- Lightweight - 30 lbs. covers the same area as 50 lbs. of traditional mortar
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4 and A118.11 without the need for additives
- Formulated with recycled material and contributes to LEED certification