ProLite Premium Large Format Tile Mortar offers high bond strength in a lightweight formula with excellent handling characteristics for a wide variety of floor and wall tile installations. Excellent for setting large format tile or stone, ProLite will not sag or slip on walls and offers non-slump performance for floor installations. Capable of thin-set or medium bed application up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) thick on horizontal surfaces after beat-in. Formulated with CustomLite Technology, ProLite is 40% lighter than traditional mortars.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- High bond strength
- Non-slump - for use as a thin or medium bed mortar up to 3/4 in.
- Sag and slip resistant - immediately holds wall tiles in place
- Lightweight - 30 lbs. covers the same area as 50 lbs. of traditional mortar
- For interior and exterior installations
- Formulated with recycled material contributes to LEED certification
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4TE, A118.15TE and A118.11 without the need for additives