The ProLite Tile and Stone Mortar is designed for installing heavy floor and wall tile and stone. ProLite offers high flexibility and bond strength in a lightweight formula with excellent handling characteristics for a wide variety of floor and wall tile installations. Excellent for setting large format tile or stone, ProLite will not sag or slip on walls and offers non-slump performance for floor installations. Capable of thin-set or medium bed application up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) thick on horizontal surfaces after beat-in. Formulated with CustomLite Technology, ProLite is 40% lighter than traditional mortars. A 30 lb. (13.6 kg) bag covers the same area as a 50 lb. (22.68 kg) bag of traditional mortar.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Non-slip, non-slump formula for installing heavy floor and wall tile and stone up to 3/4 in. thick
- Suited for thin-set and medium bed mortar applications
- High bond strength and flexibility
- Lighter than traditional mortars
- Coverage area of up to 100 sq. ft.
- Dry time of 24 hrs
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4TE, A118.15TE and A118.11 without the need for additives
- For interior and exterior installations
- Formulated with recycled material contributes to LEED certification