White Dry Non-Sanded Grout is formulated for grouting porous floor and wall tiles with joints up to 1/8 in. (3 mm) wide. Ideal for use with glazed tile and polished marble that can be scratched by sanded grout. It can be used for interior and exterior applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Use for grouting porous floor and wall tiles with joints up to 1/8 in. wide
- Covers approximately 100 sq. ft.
- Non-sanded formula prevents scratching on glazed tile and marble
- Initial set in 4 hours, final set in 5 hours
- Economy formula can be used indoors and outdoors