The Cut N Crown 45 Degree Miter Jig Tool delivers accurate miters while reducing human and mechanical errors. With a stationary 45 degree face it holds crown molding at the exact spring angle for every cut. The unique parallelogram design allows all cuts to be made on the left hand side of the saw, by moving the Miter Jig Tool and crown molding into different positions, rather than moving the saw blade from left to right. Constructed of high density polycarbonate plastic it provides durability for both the home and worksite.
- Use only with 45 spring angle crown molding (sits off the wall at 45 degrees)
- Designed to work with 10 in. and 12 in. miter saws
- Achieve perfect miters for any inside/outside corner degree including bullnose, scarf joints, return stops, vaulted/cathedral ceilings and more
- Only jig system where all cuts are made on the same side of the saw blade for optimum accuracy
- Non-adjustable spring angle ensures exact 45 degree for every cut even when pressure is applied
- Accommodates up to 6 in. wide crown molding
- 3-Step instructions with set up pictures for every position saves time and wasted molding