Whether you are a DIY'er or Professional Contractor, the Cut-N-Crown System makes it possible to achieve professional results when cutting and installing crown molding. With Cut-N-Crown you eliminate cutting errors, reduce material waste, and save time and money. The secret is in Cut-N-Crown's unique system of jigs, which allows you to make all crown molding cuts on the left side of the saw. This feature eliminates the primary reason cutting errors occur - moving the saw from left to right to make an opposing cut. Every cut is a mirror of the previous cut. The result is professional looking crown molding every time.
- Designed to work with basic 10 in. and 12 in. miter saws
- Achieve perfect miters for any inside/outside corner degree including bullnose, scarf joints, return stops, vaulted/cathedral ceilings and more
- Only jig system where all cuts are made on the same side of the saw blade for optimum accuracy
- Non-adjustable spring angle ensures the exact degree for every cut even when pressure is applied
- Jigs accommodates up to 6 in. wide crown molding
- 3 step instructions with set up pictures for every position saves time and wasted molding
- Deluxe kit includes 38-degree jig, 45-degree jig, 52-degree jig mite-R-gage, instructional DVD, tool bag and set of 2 roller guides