The D-Link Cloud Router 2000 (DIR-826L) lets you monitor your home network from anywhere on your iPhone, iPad or Android device using the free mydlink app. You can see websites that are being visited, block unwanted devices and receive automatic email alerts when unauthorized connections are attempted. The Cloud Router 2000 also provides high-powered dual-band wireless connectivity - up to 600Mbps - for great HD video performance. Wirelessly access your favorite movies, music and photos on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device from any connected USB drive. For gamers and HD movie fans, the Cloud Router 2000 has 4 Gigabit ports for blazing wired speeds. You can even set up your network from your iPad or iPhone with the free Quick Router Setup (QRS) app.
- Uses both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands to provide faster wireless connectivity than a standard single-band router
- WPA2/WPA wireless encryption protects your wireless network from intruders and unauthorized users, keeping you safe and allowing you to shop online with peace of mind, and can be set up with the push of a button through WPS support
- Compatible with 802.11G/N/A/U
- Includes power adapter and Ethernet cable
- Works with Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, Mac OS X (v10.4), Android