Model # 15714B

Internet #202066419

DANCO 12C-3D Stem for Milwaukee Tub/Shower Faucets


12C-3D Stem for Milwaukee Tub/Shower Faucets

$3055 /each
store icon Loading Buying Options...
package icon Loading Buying Options...
Sorry, but we ran into issues loading these options. Please try refreshing.

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

A leaky faucet wastes both water and energy. The installation of a new faucet stem and seat will stop the drip and return your faucet to like new condition. The 12C-3D stem fits Milwaukee tub/shower faucet model K1120.

  • Fits Milwaukee tub/shower faucet model K1120
  • Diverts water from the tub spout to the shower head
  • No faucet seat required
  • ID length 12, broach C

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.  Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.




Warranty / Certifications

More Products With These Features


Customer Questions & Answers

The plumber says we need to cut a hole in the wall to replace our old milwaukee shower faucet. Does this sound reasonable? Help!

Asked by: Jim
Thank you for your inquiry. If the problem with your faucet is just a leaky stem, then no, all you should need to change is the stem and seat. If you've already tried changing the stems and faucet seats, and that didn't resolve the problem, then yes, it may be time to change the faucet body, which involves cutting into the wall.
Answered by: DancoSupport
Date published: 2016-05-28

How do i find out the size of a stem When don't know make or model

Asked by: Starburst
Thank you for your inquiry. One great way of doing so is using our new stem finder at
Answered by: DancoSupport
Date published: 2016-04-17

Which store carrys this stem ? I was at the Delafield store and couldn't find it. Can it be ordered?

Asked by: AllanBrugger
Thank you for your inquiry. You can set your local store using the Store Finder feature, and then it will tell you whether or not this product is in stock. If it is not, it can be special ordered.
Answered by: DancoSupport
Date published: 2016-04-12

how do determine which stem for my Milwaukee shower faucet. How do I remove old stem?

Asked by: DTLJR
Thank you for your inquiry. To remove the stem, unscrew it from the faucet body. To determine which stem you need, take the old stem to your local Home Depot store, where there is a gauge to measure it, and a book of stems to match it. A plumbing associate should be able to help you if need be.
Answered by: DancoSupport
Date published: 2015-09-20
  • y_2017, m_7, d_19, h_24CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_, sid_202066419, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=BEST_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=POSITIVE_ANSWER_FEEDBACK_COUNT, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_homedepot
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 112ms

Customer Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 224ms
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;