DAP 2.8 oz. Silicone Aquarium Sealant is ideal for constructing or repairing small aquariums. The 100% silicone-rubber formulation provides a waterproof seal that won't crack or shrink. It is non-toxic when cured.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 100% silicone rubber is non-toxic when cured
- Can be used for patching tubes and hoses and attaching plastic or ceramic accessories
- Mold- and mildew resistant
- Flexible sealant won't crack or shrink
- Meets ASTM specification C 920, class 25, type S, grade NS
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide