DAP Smartbond Subfloor Gel Foam Construction Adhesive is a unique technology that applies as a foam and transforms by collapsing into a high-strength, fast-curing adhesive gel. It develops a strong, durable and permanent bond to dimensional lumber, plywood, OSB and Enhanced OSB for all subfloor applications. It bonds to wet, dry, frozen and treated lumber.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 8X the coverage of a traditional 28 oz. cartridge
- 3X stronger than the subfloor adhesive specification requirements
- Achieves structural strength in about two hours
- 20 minute open time
- Ergonomic cap for ease of use and less fatigue
- Removable cap seals straw after use, allowing product to be stored and used for up to 30 days