The DAP '33' 1-Qt. Window Glazing is a ready-to-use, knife-grade compound designed for interior and exterior use with metal and wood window sashes. The glazing adheres to the sash and the glass to form an airtight, watertight seal that resists sagging, shrinking, chalking and cracking. The formula stays flexible throughout minor expansion and contraction.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Use on metal and wood window sashes to create an airtight and watertight seal
- 1 container seals up to 50 sq. ft.
- Dries clear and can be painted to match your decor
- Resists mildew growth for durability
- Withstands up to 100 lb. of hydrostatic pressure for optimal sealing
- Dries to the touch in 168 hrs.
- Requires only 2 coats to efficiently seal windows
- Ready to use with no need for pre-mixing
- Click here to learn more about waterproofing
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR