Daptex Plus is designed to meet the tough standards demanded for professional window and door installations while effectively filling and sealing large cracks, gaps and voids. Unlike polyurethane foams, it will not over expand, is toolable, moldable and cleans up easily with water. It remains soft and flexible when dry so it will not bow, buckle or distort frames. The innovative latex polymer foam technology provides water resistance and is paintable with latex paints once cured. Daptex Plus helps reduce energy loss as well as pest infiltration and is ideal for sealing air leaks to improve energy efficiency and reduce heating and cooling costs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Seals, insulates and weatherproofs
- Easy water clean-up
- Will not over expand
- Tough and durable
- Conserves energy to save money
- No paint thinner required
- Water resistant
- Toolable and moldable
- Reusable, non-clogging applicator
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide
- Product may vary by store