DAP Weldwood 128 fl. oz. Original Contact Cement forms an instant, high-strength bond on a variety of surfaces. This extremely versatile cement offers hundreds of uses indoors or out.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- High strength and initial grab; bonds on contact.
- Ideal for most projects and substrates, including: plastic laminate, wood and plastic veneers, metal, wood, leather, linoleum, tile, rubber, cork, polyurethane foam, paper, cardboard and many plastics and vinyls.
- Premium quality, brush-grade.
- Offers excellent water resistance.
- Resists the effects of heat, weather, grease, oil, and household chemicals.
- Meets the stringent requirements of the professional user.
- Fast-drying formula dries in 15-20 minutes.
- Neoprene-based rubber adhesive.