The DEWALT 1/2 in. (13 mm) Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 345 ft. lbs. of torque in forward or reverse for quick, efficient loosening and fastening. The ball bearing construction, with 1/2 in. detent pin connects and all-metal front end connect, provides overall durability. An ergonomic, soft-grip handle is positioned in the middle for balance.
- 345 ft. lbs. of torque in forward and reverse
- Powerful, 7 Amp motor with no-load speed of 2100 RPM and 2700 IPM
- AC/DC rocking switch makes it easy to go from forward to reverse
- 11-1/4 in. L, weighs 7 lbs.
- Backed by DEWALT's 90-day money-back guarantee, full 1-year service contract and 3-year limited warranty
- Detent pin anvil
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs