The 1/2-inch, 7 amp DW140 is the most powerful end-handle drill in the DeWalt lineup. The triple gear reduction provides enough torque to drill up to a 2-1/8-inch hole in wood with a self-feed bit or up to a 4-inch hole with a hole saw in wood. The end-handle design is ideal for straight and overhead applications where extended reach is desired. The side handle can be adjusted to either side for maximum control. Includes three-position side handle, chuck key, and holder.
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Die-cast metal gear housing for jobsite durability and tool reliability
- 3-Position auxiliary side handle for greater control in all drilling applications
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress
- D-handle design is ideal for drilling applications where added pressure in needed