The DEWALT 1/2 in. VSR Pistol Grip Drill with E-Clutch Anti-Lock Control has a 10.5 Amp DEWALT-built motor that delivers superior drilling with overload protection for added durability. Featuring 0-1200 RPM and a variable speed reversing switch so you can match the speed to your application, this tool's E-Clutch system shuts the tool off when a stall is detected, reducing reactionary torque in bind-up situations. Comfortable to use and easy to control with a soft grip handle and 2-finger trigger, the metal gear housing helps ensure jobsite durability for long-lasting use and reliability.
- Applications: spade bit drilling applications in wood up to 1-1/2 in., self-feed bit drilling applications in wood up to 2-9/16 in., hole saw drilling applications in wood up to 3-5/8 in., auger bit drilling applications in wood up to 1-1/2 in., twist bit drilling applications in steel up to 1/2 in. and hole saw drilling applications in steel up to 2 in.
- Powerful 10.5 Amp, DEWALT-built motor for superior drilling
- 0-1200 RPM; variable speed reversing switch for increased versatility
- Soft grip handle and 2-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal gear housing for lasting durability
- E-Clutch anti-lock control shuts tool off if stall is detected for reactionary torque reduction in bind-up situations
- Part of DEWALT's Perform and Protect line of power tools; designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment or low vibration without sacrificing performance
- Includes: 1/2 in. VSR Pistol Grip Drill with E-Clutch Anti-Lock Control, 360-degree locking side handle with soft grip and chuck key with holder
- 90-day money back guarantee; 1-year free service contract; 3-year limited warranty