Using a rotary hammer to blast through rock and concrete can be a time-consuming, laborious chore, unless you’ve got the right bit. The DEWALT Solid-Head SDS+ is the right bit. It’s equipped with thick Solid Rock Carbide tips, which contains twice the carbide found on competing bits. And thanks to its four-flute design, this bit rapidly removes dust and drills hole with lightning speed.
- Rock carbide tip for longer bit life
- Elongated four flute helix for faster material removal
- Increased steel prevents breakage
- For use with electric or cordless rotary hammers
- Used for drilling holes in poured concrete and other masonry