Spline shank two-cutter drill bit are available in a variety of diameters and lengths. The two cutter drill bit has a hardened core that virtually eliminates breakage and two carbide cutter heads that blast through rock and concrete, while reducing vibration. And its double-flute design quickly extracts dust for faster drilling through all masonry materials.
- Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- U-Flute cleans debris out for fast efficient drilling
- Open head design channels dust into flutes for quicker drilling
- For use with all brands of spline rotary hammers
- Used for drilling anchor and through holes in poured concrete and other masonry