The Dewalt D25701K Heavy-Duty 1 7/8 in. SDS Max Combination Hammer with CTC offers 11.7 ft-lbs of impact energy to provid maximum performance in drilling and chipping. The D25701K has Complete Torque Control (CTC) which utilizes a patented 2-stage clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations. The tool has the Dewalt SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control system that reduces vibration by up to 70% which makes the unit more comfortable to operate. A Rear handle mount provides additional comfort in down drillng applications, reducing the stress on your back from bending over. A Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue while chipping by allowing you to hold the hammer without having to have you fingers on the trigger. The unit features a modular design that provides easy access to switch, brushes, and cord-set for easier and quicker service. A powerful 13 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection and power for longer tool life.
- Dial speed control allows the operator to match RPM to multiple applications
- Fast, replaceable Quik-Lok cord with positive lock system
- Powerful 13.0 Amp , 2-1/4 maximum HP motor with long life brushes and high output fans
- Spiral bevel gears for optimum motor torque transfer for improved performance and durability
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue