The Max Shank four-cutter drill bit is designed for use with rotary hammer drills. It has a hardened core that resists breaking, rock-hard carbide cutter head, and a helix four-flute design that quickly removes dust and debris. Use this commercial-grade bit to bore through rock, concrete, and other masonry materials. The four cutter head increases life, durability and improves material removal.
- Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Open head design channels dust into flutes for quicker drilling
- Longer helix four flute design expedites mill removal for quicker drilling
- For use with all brands of SDS max rotary hammers
- Used for drilling holes in poured concrete and other masonry
- 30 Day money back guarantee