The Dewalt D51420K - 1in. Narrow Crown Stapler features tool-free thumb wheel for ease of adjusting driving depth. A side low-nail indicator window allows you to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load the nailer. This also helps you prevent dry firing the tool. The handle has overmolded rubber for increase comfort. To prevent marring the material you are working on Dewalt has equipped this nailer with an overmolded no-mar pad, which also allows for increased visibility to where you are firing the fastener. On top of the tool is a tool-free 360 degree exhaust to direct the air and dust away from you face. A trigger lock off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use. This stapler is designed for use with: Interior and exterior finish and trim, staircases, floor underlayment, cabinet work, furniture, carpet installation and crafts Your purchase the stapler, Dewalt safety glasses, two wrenches.
- Tool-free thumb wheel depth setting for quick and easy depth adjustments
- Side low-nail indicator window allows user to quickly and easily see when it is time to re-load
- Overmolded no-mar pad increases visibility and reduces marring on material
- Tool-free 360 degree exhaust channels air and dust away from user
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use