The DEWALT DAP14100 - 100 ft. x 1/4 in. Diameter Polyurethane Air Hose is ready to help lighten your load. Weighing in at just 8 pounds, this lightweight polyurethane hose maintains flexibility even in extreme climates. Features: Polyurethane air hose remains flexible from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit Built with reinforced braided polyurethane, providing users with best in-class jobsite durability. Able to withstand a working pressure of 200 psi. Includes: DeWalt DAP14100 100-foot x 1/4-inch Diameter Polyurethane Air Hose.
- Weighs up to 50% less than traditional rubber air hose, allowing users to work faster and more efficiently
- Maintains flexibility in extreme climates (-40 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Built with reinforced braided polyurethane, providing users with best in-class jobsite durability
- Withstand a working pressure of 200 psi, allowing users to operate most pneumatic nailers, staplers, and air tools
- Non-marring outer surface allowing users to avoid scuffing up finished surfaces
- Features a four-step, quick-fix process, allowing users to easily repair a punctured hose, avoiding the need to replace the entire hose due to a single puncture