Part of DEWALTs New 12-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless System. The 12-Volt Max System provides users with compact and lightweight tools that stand up to the job. 12-Volt Max Lithium Ion is lightweight, yet powerful option that compliments the DEWALT 18-Volt Cordless System of Tools. The Infrared Thermometer Kit measures temperatures -20 Degrees F to 932 Degrees F with Non-Contact. Data Storage Capability records maximum, minimum and average temperatures. The Kit ships with (1) IR Thermometer, (1) 12-Volt Max Battery, (1) Fast Charger and (1) Kit Box.
- Non-contact temperature measurements (-20F to 932 degrees F) for ease of use over distance and accuracy
- LED hot (red) and cold (blue) indicator for visual and/or audio alarm for quickly locating trouble spots
- Data storage for recording max, min, and average temperatures
- Adjustable emissivity improves accuracy across a wide range of materials
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DCB120) and chargers (DCB100, DCB101, DCB119)