The DEWALT D28755 14 in. Cut-Off Machine is designed with a 15.0 Amp/5.3 HP (maximum motor HP) motor that provides high power and speed for metal and concrete cutting. An epoxy coated field and armature provide long service life against abrasion from airborne debris. The integral dust duct provides access to dust extraction while cutting concrete.
- Rotation directs sparks and debris towards the front of the tool and helps prevent climbing in the cut
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage
- Adjustable guard for different cutting depths is mounted at 2 points to maintain proper alignment
- 2 wire double insulated S jacket rubber cord provides increased durability and life in hot and cold climates
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs