The DEWALT D25891K SDS-Max Demo Hammer has a 15 Amp motor for maximum performance and overload protection. The 15 ft. lbs. of impact energy provide powerful chipping and faster destruction rates. It incorporates the Shocks-Active Vibration Control that reduces vibration up to 50% while increasing user comfort and productivity. The electronic variable speed allows the user to control the speed of chipping and impact energy. Its modular design allows easy access to switch, motor, cordset, brushes and gear case for ease of service.
- 15 ft. lbs. of impact energy provides maximum performance in chipping applications
- Shocks, active vibration control reduces vibration by up to 50%
- 15 Amp motor provides maximum overload protection and power
- Lock-on slide switch provides increased user comfort in extended use applications
- Modular design allows easy access to switch, motor, cordset, brushes and gear case for ease of service
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs