From spade bits and hole saws, to deck screws and drywall screws, the Dewalt DCD960KL 18-volt cordless drill/driver is capable of handling a wide range of hole-drilling and screw-driving jobs. It’s driven by Dewalt’s exclusive 18-volt lithium-ion battery with Nano-phosphate Technology, which produces an impressive 450 unit watts out of power. And with three operating speeds (low: 0-500 RPM, medium: 0-1,250 RPM, and high: 0-2,000 RPM), you can work fast and efficiently in virtually any building material. Other features include: center-balanced, T-handle design; 22 slip-clutch settings for precise screw driving; 360-degree rotating side handle; patented all-metal transmission for smooth operation and improved run time; heavy-duty, -1/2-inch ratcheting chuck that prevents bit slippage; and a super-bright LED worklight for increased visibility in dark, shadowy spaces. The DCD960KL is an invaluable asset at the jobsite or workshop. It comes with two 18-volt XRP lithium-ion batteries, one-hour charger, rotating side handle, and storage case. (Each battery can be recharged up to 2,000 times.) And it’s backed by Dewalt’s three-year limited warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract. It’s backed by Dewalt’s three-year limited warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
- XRP Li-Ion extended run-time batteries provide superior ergonomics, long run-time and battery life
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck helps prevent bits from slipping and falling out
- LED Worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length improved balance and better control
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9096, DC9180) and chargers (DCB103, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320, DC012)