The DCS372B 18-Volt Metal Cutting Circular Saw (Tool Only) is ideal for electricians, mechanical or HVAC contractors and other professional metal workers. The saw has a cutting depth of 1 11/16 in., allowing for quick, clean cuts in ferrous materials such as uni-strut, threaded rod, conduit, cold rolled pipe, metal plate and pan decking, in one pass. With a motor that delivers 400 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 3,700 revolutions per minute (RPM), the saw offers the power and speed required to make demanding cuts with ease. The saw includes Dewalt’s proprietary Multi-Coated Sight-Line window that provides maximum abrasion resistance for a clear view of the cut. For durability, the saw features a high strength steel shoe that offers resistance against chip build-up as well as a magnesium upper guard. The DCS372B includes: circular saw, 5-1/2 in. Carbide-tipped metal cutting blade and kit box.
- Powerful 400 MWO, 3700 rpm motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- 5-1/2 in. 30T carbide tipped metal cutting blade quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials
- Multi-coated sight-line window provides maximum abrasion resistance for a clear view of the material
- High strength steel shoe offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- Compatible with DEWALT 18-Volt Batteries
- Includes blade
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs