DEWALT has a well-earned reputation for producing the world’s best-performing, most ruggedly built fastening tools, and the cordless DEWALT DC520KA is no exception. This industrial-grade 18-volt tool was engineered to drive drywall and deck screws faster, more precisely, and for longer periods per battery charge than any similar screwdriver. The DC520KA is powered by an 18-volt XRP NiCad battery that provides longer life and extended-run time, so you’ll spend less time recharging batteries and more time fastening materials. Its variable-speed motor has 2 speed ranges: 0 to 900 RPM for driving long decking screws; and 0 to 2,900 RPM for driving drywall screws with production speed. The high-performance motor produces an impressive 180 in.-lbs. of torque, which is more than enough power to meet the daily demands of professional deck builders, carpenters, and drywall installers. And the depth-sensitive, set-and-forget nosepiece ensures that the fasteners are precisely driven to the correct depth each and every time. The DEWALT Drywall/Decking Screwdriver comes with 2 18-volt XRP NiCad batteries, a fast 1 -hour charger, magnetic bit holder, 2 nosepieces (1 drywall, 1 Teks for decking), and a plastic storage case. It’s backed by a DEWALT 90-day m 1 y-back guarantee, full 1 -year service contract, and 3 -year limited warranty.
- Dual speed ranges (0-900/0-2,900 RPM)
- High speed for drywall, low speed for decking
- DEWALT -built high-performance motor with fan-cooling delivers maximum power and durability
- Depth-sensitive, set and forget nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9096, DC9180) and chargers (DCB103, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320, DC012)