Make pouring concrete easier with the compact and easily portable DEWALT 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Pencil Vibrator. This tool has a 4 ft. long flexible, commercial-grade shaft with a 1-1/8 in. diameter steel vibrator and is powered by a DEWALT XRP 18-volt rechargeable battery and drives an impressive 14,000 vibrations per minute (VPM) for plenty of power to consolidate, pull and vibrate air bubbles out of freshly poured concrete. Unlike standard electric vibrators, this unit has no power cord to wrestle with, so you’re free to climb over forms, step around footings and walk along foundation walls without fear of snagging. Perfect for concrete contractors, carpenters and masons for forming up and pouring concrete footings, walls, floors, steps and piers, this tool is comfortable to maneuver for less downtime and less user fatigue.
- 1-1/8 in. diameter vibrator delivers maximum consolidation power
- 4 ft. long flexible shaft for easy use and long reach
- 14,000 VPM (under load) delivers maximum consolidation efficiency
- Consolidates concrete around forms to improve the visual quality of the concrete after form removal
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately; Compatible with DC9096 and DC9180 batteries and DCB103, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320 and DC012 chargers
- Includes: 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Pencil Vibrator, Two 18V XRP Batteries, 1 Hour Charger and Soft-Sided Storage Bag
- 90-day money back guarantee; 1-year free service contract (excluding O-rings, bumpers and driver blades); 3-year limited warranty