DEWALT's 20 Gal. Air Compressor features a cast iron, twin-cylinder, oil-lubricated pump. This includes a 1-piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 12 in. cast iron balanced flywheel. The compressor has a heavy-duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency with 1.9 RHP. This dual voltage motor is wired for a standard 120-volt outlet and can also be converted for 240-volt applications.
- 7 CFM at 40 psi and 5.7 CFM at 90 psi
- 155 max psi for optimum tool performance
- 20-gallon ASME portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Equipped with quick-set regulator, tank, working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Air Compressor Buying Guide