DEWALT's new 20V Max Power Tools are designed to surpass professionals' expectations and address the need for tools that have the power to withstand rigorous jobsite applications, while also providing comfort and ease of use. 20V Max Tools deliver up to 57% faster application speed and up to 35% greater runtime than other leading 18 Volt lithium ion tools. The DCK285C2 20V Max Lithium Ion Compact Hammer drill / Impact Driver Combo Kit provides the convenience of maintaining one kit for many of your cordless power tools for the professional who demands the convenience and versatility of cordless. The DCD785 hammer drill falls into our compact line of tools which have been optimized for small to medium fastening and drilling applications. The DCF885 impact driver runs up to 2800 rpm with 1,400 in-lbs of max torque making it a fast speed and high power tool to complete applications quickly. The DCK285C2 includes: DCD785 compact hammer drill, DCF885 impact driver, (2) 1.5 Ah batteries, fast charger, (2) belt hooks, bit holder and kit bag.
- DCD785 20-Volt Max 1/2 in. hammer drill features two speed transmission (0-600 / 0-2,000)
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- DCF885 20V Max 1/4 in. impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1in. bit tips
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DCB200, DCB201) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119)