Dewalt's new 20V Max Power Tools are designed to surpass professionals' expectations and address the need for tools that have the power to withstand rigorous jobsite applications, while also providing comfort and ease of use. 20V Max Tools deliver up to 57% faster application speed and up to 35% greater runtime than other leading 18 Volt lithium ion tools. The DCD785C2 20V Max Li-Ion Compact Hammerdrill falls into our compact line of tools which have been optimized for small to medium fastening and drilling applications. The ergonomics on the compact drills are outstanding. With the short front to back length the compact drill/driver allows users to get into tight areas. The slim handle design means the tool balances well in the users hand for a comfortable grip and control. The DCD785C2 includes: DCD785 hammer drill, (2) 1.5 Ah batteries, fast charger, belt hook, on-board bit holder and kit box.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic Handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2 in. ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DCB200, DCB201) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119)