DEWALT's new 20-Volt Max Power Tools are designed to surpass professionals' expectations and address the need for tools that have the power to withstand rigorous jobsite applications, while also providing comfort and ease of use. 20-Volt Max Tools deliver up to 57% faster application speed and up to 35% greater runtime than other leading 18-Volt lithium ion tools. The DCK290L2 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Hammer drill / Impact Driver Combo Kit provides the convenience of maintaining one kit for many of your cordless power tools for the professional who demands the convenience and versatility of cordless. The DCD985 hammer drill falls into our premium line of tools ideal for heavy drilling and fastening applications. The DCF885 impact driver runs up to 2800 rpm with 1,400 in.-lbs. of max torque making it a fast speed and high power tool to complete applications quickly. The DCK290L2 includes: DCD985 premium hammer drill, DCF885 impact driver, (2) 3.0 Ah batteries, fast charger, 360 degree side handle, belt hook and contractor bag.
- DCD985 20-volt max hammer drill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2 in. self-tightening chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- DCF885 20-volt max 1/4 in. impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DCB200, DCB201) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119)