The Dewalt DCD795D2 Hammer Drill is designed with a Dewalt brushless motor that delivers up to 57-percentage more run time over brushed. This hammer drill features a high speed transmission with 2-speed settings (0-600/0-2,000 RPM) improving speed and torque control across a range fastening and drilling applications, 0-34,000 BPM for fast drilling in masonry materials. Backed by a Dewalt 3 Year Limited Warranty for added peace of mind.
- XR lithium-ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33-percentage more capacity over standard packs
- Compact (7.8 in. front to back), lightweight (3.6 lb) design fits into tight areas
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20 second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces, LED placement on tool foot eliminates chuck shadows