The Dewalt DCD985 20V Max lithium ion premium 3-speed hammer drill/driver kit (3.0 Ah) has a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to task for fast application speeds and improved run time. The heavy-duty 1/2-inch metal ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength. It has a high power, high efficiency motor that delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications. It also has a LED light with 20 second delay after trigger release. The 12-Volt Max 1/4-inch screwdriver offers a lightweight body and convenient design features, like shadow-free LED lighting, one-handed loading, and a belt clip. The 1/4-inch chuck accepts bits up to 1 inch. At 6-1/4 inches long and 2.2 pounds, the driver is easy to maneuver in small spaces. The driver’s two lithium-ion battery packs offer 1.1 Ah, and it includes multiple torque settings, variable speeds, and a reverse option. The charger is Energy Star qualified for a better environment. This kit includes a DCD985 1/2-inch hammer drill, a 360-degrees side handle, a DCF610 12V Max 1/4-inch screwdriver, two 20V Max lithium ion 3.0 Ah battery packs, a 12V Max battery pack, a fast charger, a belt hook, and a contractor bag.
- DCD985 20-Volt Max hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission
- 1/2 in. all metal ratcheting chuck delivers 535 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention
- DCF610 12V Max screwdriver features 1/4 in. one hand loading hex chuck
- 3 LED Lights provide visibility without shadows
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this kit works with these batteries (DCB200, DCB201, DCB120) and chargers (DCB101, DCB119, DCB100)