The DEWALT 20-Volt Cut-Out Tool is ideal for making cuts in acoustical ceiling tile, drywall and even plywood. This tool's bright LED illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting when overhead lighting is limited or nonexistent. The DCS551B is powered by 20-Volt Max lithium-ion battery (sold separately) and backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind.
- 26,000 RPM motor delivers fast cutting in drywall, acoustical ceiling tiles, plywood, etc.
- Tool-free bit change allows for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life
- 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. collet diameter
- Adjustable guide for consistent depth control
- Ideal for cutting holes in drywall for recessed lighting, electrical boxes or outlets
- Powered by a 20-Volt Max lithium-ion battery (charger and battery sold separately)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs