The DEWALT D51850H Framing Nailer features improved efficiency for 20% less air consumption. A larger bumper and maximum force at the end of stroke means less recoil. Tool free depth adjustments allows for quick and repeatable setup. An improved contact trip design makes toe nailing easier.
- Optimized power design generates power for the toughest applications with less air consumption
- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting
- 360 degree adjustable rafter hook allow user to hang the tool while it's not in operation
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Wear guards protect the tool and increase job-site durability
- Contact trip provides aggressive bite for easier toe-nailing applications