The DW896 operates on an oscillating punch and stationary die principle to quickly and efficiently cut sheet-type materials without distortion. The round punch allows a 360° pivot while cutting for increased versatility. A rotating head also allows users to change cutting directions as desired. The DW896 is ideal for cutting 16-Gauge mild steel and 18-Gauge stainless steel.
- Dependable 3.0 Amp all ball-bearing motor for long life
- Round punch allows 360° pivot while cutting
- Rotating head
- Easy to change punch and die
- Paddle switch
- Gear case constructed of strong aluminum alloy for maximum durability
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs