The Dewalt DC300K cordless circular saw provides the ultimate in power, performance and portability. Designed specifically to meet the demands of professional contractors, this full-size 7-1/4 -inch saw is powered by an ultra-high-output 36-volt lithium-ion battery that allows you to keep cutting long after other cordless saws have stopped. Some key features include: a high-efficiency, 4,000-RPM motor with electric brake; keyless, lever-action blade clamp for quick, easy blade changes; high-strength, low-weight magnesium shoe and upper blade guard; and 50-degree-bevel capacity with detents at 22.5-degree and 45-degree. And, with depth-of-cut capacities of 2 7/16 -inch at 90-degree, and 1 5/8 -inch at 45-degree (bevel), you can slice through 2-by lumber in a single pass. So, whether you’re framing walls, cutting ceiling joists, trimming floorboards or ripping plywood roof sheathing, this saw will keep up with you all day long. The DC300K comes with a 36-volt lithium-ion battery, one-hour charger, 7-1/4 -inch carbide-tipped saw blade, and rugged storage case. (The battery can be recharged up to 2,000 times.) It’s backed by Dewalt’s three-year limited warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
- 7-1/4 in. carbide tipped blade for increased cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity with lever-action detents at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees allows for aggressive bevel cuts while allowing users to locate common angles quickly
- Dewalt -built, high power, high efficiency motor with electric brake is powerful enough for the toughest applications
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Dewalt exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life and durability: 2,000 recharges
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9360) and chargers (DC9000)