DEWALT’s popular DC901KL has earned a reputation as 1 of the most powerful, versatile and toughest cordless drills ever made. Specifically designed to meet the demands of professional contractors, it can handle virtually any hole-drilling, screw-driving job. The DC901KL is driven by a 36-volt lithium-ion battery, which produces an astonishing 750 unit watts out of raw power. The 3 -speed, variable-speed motor lets you choose the ideal speed for the job at hand. And when you need to drill through concrete, st 1 , brick and other masonry materials, simply switch to the hammer-drill mode. The DC901KL uses both bit rotation and concussive blows to blast through the hardest, most abrasive materials. The tool delivers 0-6,800 blows per m in. (BPM) on low, 0-20,400 BPM on medium, and an impressive 0-27,200 BPM on high. Other features include: a -1/2 in. self-tightening chuck that automatically tightens throughout operation to eliminate bit slippage, 22 slip-clutch settings for precise screw driving, all-metal transmission for smooth and reliable power transfer, 360-degree rotating side handle, and anti-slip comfort grip. So, whether you’re power-driving fat lag screws through a deck ledger board, or blasting holes into a poured-concrete foundation, this tool won’t let you down. The DC901KL 36-volt Cordless Hammerdrill/Drill-Driver comes with 2 36-volt lithium-ion batteries, 1 -hour charger, adjustable side handle, and storage case.
- DEWALT built high power, high efficiency motor delivers 750 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- DEWALT exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life and durability: 2,000 recharges
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the speed to the application for optimal performance
- Heavy-duty 1/2 in. self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- Enhanced durability and reliability to withstand the jobsite environment and the most demanding applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Other batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9360) and chargers (DC9000)