Dewalt Diamond Blades will easily slice through the densest, most-abrasive masonry materials, including brick, concrete block, natural stone and ceramic tile. The blades come in a wide range of sizes, and each features a diamond matrix surface that lasts an amazing 350 times longer than conventional abrasive blades. And its continuous rim design and large diamond segments of rock-hard cobalt keep the blade cutting long after other masonry blades have stopped.
- Extended performance diamond matrix provides 350x's the life of conventional abrasives and enhanced material removal
- Continuous rim turbo designed for optimal use in brick, block, and tile
- Large diamond segments with cobalt ideal for use across various product applications
- Dry cutting brick, block and tile
- Fast shallow cutting
- Matrix design minimizes chipping