The Dewalt DXGN6000 is designed with the professional contractor or rental operator in mind. This unit is powered by a 389cc Honda GX340 manual start OHV engine with auto shut off for low oil. The premium alternator provides low harmonic distortion. The large 8 gallon tank with fuel gauge runs up to 14 hours at 50% load. Features include a hydraulic/magnetic circuit breaker that provides overload protection, a digital hour meter for monitoring run time and tracking maintenance and an idle control to reduce noise and save fuel. The steel frame is job site tested and includes a lifting hook. An optional wheel kit in available.
- Rated watts of 5300 and surge watts of 6000
- Powered by a 389 cc Honda GX340 manual start OHV engine
- Optional wheel kit available
- CSA, CARB and city of La compliant
- Click on the “more info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide